Shade Structure Features and Benefits
Shade structures have become a viable option to provide fabric shade solutions in place of traditional methods of steel, wood, canvass and carports. The key difference that shade structures offers is that we use UV stabilized polyethylene shade netting resulting in maximum benefits for outdoor shade applications.
Our UV stabilized polyethylene is constructed with UV pellets that are included in the extrusion process of the make-up of the polyethylene fibers that comprise the shade structure canopy. This stabilizer inclusion ensures that shade netting withstands degradation by the sun outdoors. We are able to thus guarantee the longevity of our fabric structures for 10 years against fading, rotting and mildew.
Features and benefits of shade Structures
UV Rated Sun Protection
- Blocks up to 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Shade structures may significantly reduce the risk of skin cancer
- Shade canopies are 15 degrees cooler than conventional steel roofs
- Provides 85% shade
- Allows children to play longer under shade for playground equipment
- Protects playground equipment from degradation
Advanced Architectural Fabric
- 8 year shade netting warranty
- Shade canopies are 80% water repellent
- Class A fire rating on the shade netting
- Fabric canopies are made from UV stabilized polyethylene repels bacteria does not fade, mildew or rot
- Netting is porous allowing hot air to escape creating cool cushion underneath
- Shade netting is stentored to avoid ‘sagging’
Cost Effective Investment
- Cost effective shade solution to wood, steel or canvass, less priced and lasts longer
- Shade netting of shade structure comes with 20 year structural steel warranty
- Non-corrosive steel construction
- 10 year shade cloth warranty
- Wide variety of shapes and models to fit your requirements
- Shade canopies have a wide variety of shade netting colors
- Prevents hail damage to vehicles
- Helps to reduce hail insurance premiums
Wind rated Sturdy Engineering
- Shade structures will withstand high winds up to 120 miles per hour
- Superior strength and stability
Suggest this product to your friends.
There is no content associated to this term.