Our superior high engineered shade structures are designed to last and come with a 20 years steel warranty and 8 year warranty on shade netting for peace of mind. We also back this with our long-term experience as a market leader delivering you premium products to secure your investment.
Warranty: Limitations of Liability:
- Contractor provides a limited warranty on all contractor supplied labor and materials. No other warranty is implied.
- The warranty set forth shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive warranty.
- All warranties below are effective from the date of assembly by Shade’N Net, the manufacturer of shade systems.
- Shade’N Net reserves the right to repair or replace any item covered by this warranty.
- This warranty will be void if units are not paid for in full.
- The warranty is void if the units are not assembled in strict compliance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Purchaser shall notify Shade’N Net in writing detailing any defects for which a warranty claim is being made.
- Shade’N Net shall not in any event be liable for indirect, special, consequential, or liquidated damages.
- Shade’N Net specifically denies the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability.
- The warranty is void if any changes, modifications,additions or attachments are made to the unit without the written consent of the manufacturer.
- No signs, objects, ornaments, fans, light fixtures or decorations may be hung on the structure, unless specifically designed and engineered by the manufacturer. These items may interfere with the fabric causing the warranty to bevoided.
- Warranty shall be void if damage to the steel frame or fabric top is caused by misuse, willful or intentional damage,vandalism, any act of God, including but not limited to, ice, snow or wind in excess of applicable building code parameters.
- The fabrics used carries a 8 year limited manufacturers warranty from the date of installation, against failure from significant fading, deterioration, breakdown, mildew, outdoor heat, cold, or significant discoloration.
- This warranty shall be void if damage to the shade fabric is caused by contact with chemicals, misuse,vandalism,any act of God, including but not limited to, ice,snow or wind in excess of the applicable building code parameters.
- All fabric tops are only warranted for winds and gusts up to 90mph and prior to snow or ice accumulation.
- All fabric curtains, valences and flat vertical panels are not covered under the warranty.
- The structural integrity of the steel is warranted for 10 years.
- Workmanship and painted surfaces are warranted for 12 months.
- This warranty shall be void if damage to the steel frame is caused by misuse, vandalism, any act of God, including but not limited to, ice, snow or wind in excess of applicable building code parameters.
- This warrants that the sewing thread will be free from defects in material and workmanship and will not be damaged by exposure to sunlight, weather or water for the warranty life of the fabric.
- This warranty does not cover damage from fire, cuts, vandalism, misuse, or any act of God including but not limited to ice, snow or wind in excess of the applicable building code.
- All other warranties are disclaimed.
- Installation prices are based on a single mobilization charge. If additional mobilization is needed,there will be additional charges
- Assumes we will have unrestricted access to the job site Monday thru Friday 8am to 6pm, and that we will have access to your water and electrical facilities during installation. Additional charges will apply if utilities are unavailable.
- Assumes all items in the work zone will be moved prior to our crew beginning any installation.
- Excludes moving or repairing any underground utility lines such as electrical, telephone, gas, water,or sprinkler lines that may be encountered during installation.
- Any additional costs incurred as a result of hard rock conditions requiring extra equipment, utility removal or repair resulting in delay are for customer’s account unless they are detailed on as-built site drawings or marked on the ground prior to fabrication and installation.
There is no content associated to this term.